Our sales, service, and parts departments are still OPEN and our staff is eager to lend you a hand. We want to ensure you have a reliable vehicle to get you to the grocery store, pharmacy, or doctor’s office safely.
We are closely following all CDC recommendations to ensure the safety of our employees, customers, and community and offer a number of ways to service you that minimize person-to-person contact.
- All vehicle pricing is available online, phone or email.
- Credit application process is available via online, phone or secure document transfer.
- Trade appraisals can be done via video, pictures, phone and email.
- All necessary documentation requiring signatures can be delivered to your home or place of employment.
- All vehicles purchased can be delivered to your or home or place of employment.
- All trade in vehicles can be picked up from your home or place of employment.
- All service vehicles can be picked up/delivered from your home or place of employment.
- All pre-paid parts can be delivered to your home or place of employment.
- Vehicles can be held with a deposit for negotiated length of time.
We are also taking extra precautions in our showrooms and service centers by:
- Cleaning and sanitizing high-touch area frequently
- Having anyone exhibiting any type of illness remain home
- Closely following public health guidelines
If there is a specific way we can assist you, please don’t hesitate to reach out and let us know.
Stop in to see us or call us at (561) 278-3217 to schedule an appointment today. Our revised hours are:
- Sales: Mon-Sat 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., Sun 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Service: Mon-Fri 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Sat 7:30 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Parts: Mon-Fri 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Sat 7:30 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Body Shop: Mon-Fri 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., Sat 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.